Sunday, December 7, 2008

Good Morning, Good Morning

I have finals. I do not want to study. I'd rather watch Singing the Rain. Or any old movie.
I watched Singing in the Rain yesterday with my friend. And I've pretty much had "Good Morning" stuck in my head ever since.
I watched Lullaby of Broadway earlier. I think Doris Day is great. She is a wonderful singer. The plot was poor though. I was disappointed. Great Movie, good actors, poor story line. And lots of discontinuity.
:( Oh, well...it kept me from studying for an hour or more...
Does this poor excuse for a post, appease you Trenton?

1 comment:

Mixxelle said...

At first I thought you meant that song that goes--
"Oh what a beautiful mooorrrning,
Oh what a beautiful daaaay,
I've got a beautiful feeeeling,
That everything's going my way!"
But I think that's from oklahoma, and not from singing in the rain... but I'm going to pretend like it's the same song because it could easily be titled "good morning" and it's so catchy that I had it stuck in my head for about 2 years (ages 6-8 of my life) after seeing it.