Monday, November 24, 2008

Thanksgiving Break

I'm slacking, procrastinating, etc.
Not studying for my test I have tomorrow.
I want to go home and "chillax" with my family...and my cat. I miss that darn cat that does not even care about me. How silly of me. Oh, well. I miss him all the same.

I also miss my little baby brother! (who is in no way a baby any more but he is still my little brother...)

:( I miss that little fart!
And these folks too...

I also miss this boy:

4 comments:

countrygirl005 said...

at least you kind of miss me, since my back is in the picture of mr. kennedy. To be completely honest, I'm even starting to miss the cat that does not care. I even miss loppy, it's getting bad.

oh and studying is overrated. I'm going to be glad when I don't have to study anymore..

elb said...

you miss Loppy! aww...you must have it bad...okay, i kinda miss Loppy too...:(

MauritaMason said...

Hey, I miss all those people, too! :)

Mixxelle said...

I miss my biffle, and I miss my cat. Since your cat is related to my cat, I'm going to pretend that the picture includes Sasha in it too.