
The dining hall had a pleasant surprise for me tonight when I arrived. Two words: Holiday Feast.

It was not half as good as my good old grammy's noodles or my other grandma's rolls...

but it tried to be...

And it had my mouth watering at the thought of the delights that I will see on Thanksgiving Day...

Be still my heart <3

No icky college food on Thanksgiving! This makes my belly sing merrily with glee!
Never mind the sound of my thighs and butt getting larger...never mind that...
3 comments:
i hate you. why do you have to do this to me, I already can't wait until Thanksgiving! I think everyone else will be with me on that too!
:( I'll be a thanksgivingless girl this year.
Do you know the song "Be still my heart" by the postal service? it's pretty groovy.
no, I'm not familiar. But I'll check it out as soon as I get the chance...
Post a Comment