If you are a nerd who thinks they would enjoy a "A webcomic of romance,sarcasm, math, and language", you should check out XKCD.com
If you don't like the first one that comes up, flip through them for awhile. There are a few that are quite humorous. Most of them require some knowledge of the subject. Make sure you let your mouse rest over it and read the caption. The captions are some times the "icing on the cake". I admit that I don't really like icing but I still use this phrase because there are some people out there that do like icing on their cakes...I'm trying to appeal to a larger audience.
Here are a few that I like or atleast find mildly amusing:
http://xkcd.com/245/
http://xkcd.com/202/
http://xkcd.com/423/
http://xkcd.com/185/
http://xkcd.com/386/
Alright, I know there are better ones than these on there. Feel free to leave a comment with your favorites.
EDIT:
http://www.xkcd.com/506/
4 comments:
I am in love with this website!
Thanks for giving me yet another way to avoid doing homework. Lol.
why you are welcome! And you know I was supposed to be studying (and should be right now) when I posted that...
I really liked the one about the guy walking on the tiles... I was like "lol I can so relate to that"...
yeah, that one is my favorite! I used to have a serious habit with it but I've being taking therapy and have almost, almost been cured...maybe...
Post a Comment