
I really do like my sister. I know I'm mean to her a lot...but, you know, she is everything I'm not...She's nice.

She can be a lot of fun. And we do have fun together sometimes...when we aren't arguing...

I hope you'll still go with me to take pictures...

...and sing T. Swift with me in the car...even though I post pictures of you and play pranks on you...
<3 you sista!
5 comments:
Aww. That was really sweet!
You guys and your awesome layouts! I feel so plain now.
She's not really sweet. She knows I hate two of those pics that she has up.. but whatever ;)
Oh and it's easy to get new layouts click on the little box in the top left of my blog (or Liz's). It tells you how to put it on too..
I need to fix mine according to Liz since it's hard to read.. and I agree.
Oh and I guess I love my sister..
no.. I do love my sister and agree with everything she said.. especially the part where she says I'm nicer than her.
you know.. I didn't realize that was me in that one pic.. I thought it was you singing the hills are alive..
lol...you're a goober. As if I'd do such a thing...
Post a Comment