Thursday, January 22, 2009

Twenty-Five

Twenty-five Random Facts About Me
Taken from my sis, Life of a Farm Girl!

1. I LOVE The Office!
2. I randomly speak Spanish from time to time.
3. I'm right handed.
4. I knit, crochet, and sew.
5. I have a cat named Mr. Kennedy. And he is a brat.
6. I get really annoyed when people talk in class while the teacher is talking. It drives me CRAZY. I HATE it.
7. In middle school, I used to write poems and short stories as well as lyrics...they are quite the hoot!
8. My BFFLE (Best Friend For Life and Ever!) is in Germany right now :(
9. I really like taking pictures but hate being in them.
10. There are few (if any) good pictures of me in the world...no joke. I can't smile on command.
11. I'm incapable of keeping rhythm...its awful. No natural ability AT ALL.
12. I like cafe caramel from Einstein bros...it's really yummy!
13. Pizza King pizza is my favorite.
14. I don't curse. Maybe once or twice a year one will slip out...maybe.
15. One of my favorite books is The Count of Monte Cristo. It has everything!
16. Mystery Science Theatre 3000 is the best show ever! (after The Office, of course)
17. I love movies!
18. My cousin and I were obsessed with Mary-Kate and Ashley when we were younger.
19. I'm glad I grew up on a farm despite that I don't always like it.
20. Cheap Trick is my favorite band.
21. I love Billy Joel.
22. I don't have my ears pierced (any more anyways)
23. I like word games but I'm a terrible speller...
24. I say "adios" and "see ya later alligator" more often then "Good-bye".
25. I miss my boyfriend pretty much all the time...:(

1 comment:

MauritaMason said...

Great list! I feel I know you better now. :)

I LOVE Pizza King pizza.