My dear cousin, Marchelle, tagged me so...here it goes...
THE RULES:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Share 7 things that people may not know about you.
3. Tag 7 people to share 7 things and link to them.
4. Let them know they have been tagged.
Ummm...I don't think I'll tag anyone...I barely know anyone...but if you wanna try it out go right ahead!
1. I will indeed sing along loudly with the music played over the loudspeaker at Dollar Tree...but only if Rachel is there...
2. I do love my sister despite how mean I am to her and how much she annoys me...
3. I really like post-it notes...and any sort of office supply at all really.
4. I wanted to be a vet when I was little until I realized that blood might be involved...:( As a general rule, it is my belief that things that are on your inside should stay in your inside, please!
5. I think that I could survive on a desert island as long as I had a lifetime supply of chapstick.
6. I love trees. Seriously. I love them. They make me happy just to see them. I think it reminds me of my childhood (I used to climb them all the time and play in the woods) and of home. I love the country! I love fields too...
7. I love writing in cursive. It's my favorite. My print has gotten really sloppy because of it. This is kind of funny considering how much I disliked it when our teachers used to force us to write in cursive in elementary school...maybe I hated it just because I didn't like being told to do something that didn't really matter. I'm pretty sure they could have read it just as well in print...Considering all the people in my grade that don't remember how to write in cursive, I don't think it was that beneficial to have us write in cursive all the time...
Why did I just rant about cursive? You did not ask for that and I am sorry. I really am. :(
2 comments:
That was awesome!
I did not know these things about you, dear elb.
Post a Comment