I might be a little bit addicted to fmylife.com...maybe just a little bit.
So, your homework assignment, class, is to read up. It will definitely make you feel better about your life. I warn you it has a few inappropriate things. Just shield your eyes and erase any mental images that offend you greatly.
Anyway, in honor of my new addiction, I will give you an FML moment from my own life...
Today, I walked into an elementary school that I've never been in before. As I'm wandering around looking for an adult to ask for directions, an older boy asks me "Are you a new girl here?". I'm almost 20 and in college. FML
This really happened, unfortunately.
:(
1 comment:
oh sister.. it's ok. Don't take it to heart. Kids are crazy these days! You don't look that young!
I still haven't had a chance to check out that website but I will, someday.
Is it wierd that I read over every word I type now and check for grammar.. I guess reading a 70 page paper over and over would make you do that :P
Post a Comment