Saturday, February 14, 2009

The Things I Love

It is Valentine's Day so naturally I must present you with the things I love. Here they are in no particular order:

Trenton

My Family

My Friends

My Cat (because he puts up with me tying scarves (or fabric scraps) around his neck)

The Office

Billy Joel

Cheap Trick

The Count of Monte Cristo

Pride and Prejudice

Chapstick (not really so much the flash drive but it is cool)

Movies (I couldn't pick a specific one...I have too many favorites)

3 comments:

MauritaMason said...

That's a great list! I had a thing for Billy Joel when I was your age - I played him on 8-track *gasp* - now I can hardly stand to hear him.

elb said...

aww...I hope that never happens to me...lol

Anonymous said...

Don't worry Maurita, you'll like Billy Joel's music again after you've grown out of your middle-aged crisis.