Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hey, I won an award...

Apparently, I won the worst sister of the year award...and it's February.


:(


***Oh, apparently, the award was just taken away from me...dangit...I thought I might get a trophy or somethin'...or maybe a gift card...

5 comments:

MauritaMason said...

Hey, if it helps at all, it's almost March!

elb said...

LOL...thanks. that did help...lol

countrygirl005 said...

Just so you know, you've done worse things lol.. I don't know why you thought you were such a horrible sister because really you never have been. You've always told me the truth which is what I need when I'm being stubborn. I know the truth too.. I just don't always like to hear it. Especially about something like that.

Thanks for always being there for me sister.

countrygirl005 said...

"it's ok, i'm takin' it back"

elb said...

I just felt really bad...sorry sista! :(