It's really raining out there!
With wind too!
Question: Is it weird that I frequently blog about whatever is outside of my window? I think it probably says a lot about where I spend most of my time...how lame. Oh, well.
I'm going to a basketball game tonight, are you proud of me? I'm trying to be all school spirited and stuff...no, actually, one of my teachers "requests" (for a grade) that we participate in campus activities. Of course, I think this is a great idea...but I still don't want to do it. I suppose I do enjoy it though...why am I blabbering about this?
3 comments:
Have fun! I didn't even know that! Geez.. way to keep me informed...
sorry! Do you wanna go to the game with Laura and I? It's at 7.
well have fun!! at least the sun came out (here anyway) so you won't get swept away in a monsoon on your way there!
Post a Comment