Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Harvard kicked some butt...kinda

WE WON! 69-57! YIPPEEEE!!!!

I thought I'd give a shout out to the awesomeness (or um...okayness/awfulness) that is my school! Can I hear a WHOOP, WHOOP? just kidding...I'm so not into this peppy, school-spirited stuff? Oh, well, whatever...WE WON! And we rarely do that! Sadly, there weren't too many people there to witness it. :( Those that were there were pretty stoked though.

On another note, Our-Mascot-Who-Shall-Remain-Nameless-Cuz-I-Don't-Want-Stalkers (who surely could guess where I go to school by now...yet, why would they or anyone else care?) had gum in its "hair"...the poor thing. :( That is how respected my dear school is.

I'd also like to give a little shout out to the band. They were pretty darn awesome. They played "Carry On My Wayward Son" and won my heart. Actually, I thought they were pretty good before that but when they played that! Oh! They not only won my heart but my undying loyalty! Or something...

So, I hate to admit it but I obviously had fun. Don't tell anyone!

3 comments:

MauritaMason said...

Hey, congrats to Harvard for winning! I was never really big on school spirit, either, even in high school. Hail N&*%$ P%$@&*, hats off to thee!

elb said...

lol, at least you know the school song! I don't know "Harvard's"...but I'm a freshman so it's okay, isn't it?

Mixxelle said...

Liz, everything you say is so dorky and it cracks me up.
lylassies
-deine beste freundin