Monday, March 2, 2009

Dem dare do-dads....

So, I love these little red thingys...whatever they are called....I know a majority of people hate them. And I get it. I used to be one of those people... But, now, I love them!

They are so much more fun! Though they are harder to get used to...and now that I have, I changed mine to one that suits my fancy a bit better.


***Thank you, Trenton: http://xkcd.com/243/

AND CHECK THIS OUT! I came across this photo after googling "rolly mouse thing on laptops" (in an attempt to figure out what the heck they are called). And I have to say...this made me LOL. I would love to see someone actually use this:

And...ppsst, don't tell anyone but...I want one...

5 comments:

MauritaMason said...

In the first photo, I thought the red thingy on the right was candy. I had no idea what those were until you showed the keyboard. Now, me - I can operate a keyboard in the dark.

elb said...

I wish it were candy :(

countrygirl005 said...

how do you use those thingy's anyway.. is it like a mouse? and why are there different ones?

elb said...

yes, they are like a mouse...the difference is in how you like it I guess...I like this new one I switched it to because my finger fits in it and it isn't "prickly" like those other ones...I'll show you how to use it sometime...

Marchelle said...

i'm still cornfuzed. halyp me. (i'm laptop uhlitterut)

i would like a step by step pictorial of its usage. thank you.