Monday, March 30, 2009

Thanks but no thanks...

So...let's say that you are doing laundry on a Sunday afternoon. You're a little distracted-not really paying attention to what you are doing...
Then you procrastinate folding your laundry all day...finally, towards 10 o'clock at night, you decide to finally start on it. You get done folding all of your clothes, start to put them away and then you think to yourself...

"Self, I don't think that you folded that skirt you wore yesterday that you definitely washed today...hmmm...it is definitely not here" (panic!) "oh, gosh! Where is it? Did I leave it in the laundry room? Did someone steal it? I have to go check!"

You go back to the laundry room. What do you find?

Your clothes. A whole load of them. That you forget all about.

"Self! How could you!"

And what else do you happen to notice?

Your clothes are FOLDED.

This means someone has not only taken your clothes out of the dryer but they also took the time and effort to carefully fold them for you.

Creepy.

2 comments:

Dreams of a Country Girl said...

OMG -- that is the sweetest thaing i have ever heard. i am marching myself to a laundry mat righ now and folding someones cloths. unless they are skivies

Michelle said...

Your welcome Liz. I know it was a little creepy of me but I thought you'd appreciate it.
:D