Thursday, March 26, 2009

David After Dentist Again

So, ironically enough, right after I post about the David After Dentist video, I see this:
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/29892601/?gt1=43001

This is an article on MSNBC about whether David's parents were wrong to put the video up. I find it kind of ironic.

Perhaps they shouldn't have put it on youtube. Maybe David will regret it in the future (for now he says it makes him feel "like a rockstar"). Maybe it is a violation of his privacy. Well, I don't really see what that has to do with anyone else (i.e. all of the people that think doing such things are wrong). Do you see what I mean? If his parents wanted to share this moment with everyone...well, that was their decision. People make wrong decisions all of the time. Making a big deal about it just brings even more publicity to the poor boy, am I right? It isn't hurting anyone for these parents to have done this. It is not causing David any physical or emotional harm. I suppose it could potentially cause him emotional harm but if that were to happen it would be because people keep telling him his parents shouldn't have done this. I think that would make me a little emotionally upset.

Am I wrong? What do you all out there think?

Oh, and P.S. I have no life. Well, I assume this from the length of this post about how I dislike people that ramble about things that don't matter to them personally...um hypocritical?

No comments: