Saturday, March 28, 2009

Cute Things My Brother Says Part 2

Johnny Cash Himself:

Here are some things Rachel thought I left out:
"Let's get out of here"- when there's a storm

"Why you call me George?" HAHA

(Doctor, it hurts when I do this) "Don't DO that"

"Gerce"

and last but not least...

"Liz kissa him" - Every time Trenton's name is mentioned.

Oh, and I forgot to mention that he randomly turns to me and says "Trenton died. Sorry, Ziz" Trenton did not die.

And here are some pictures of the precious little boy!

5 comments:

countrygirl005 said...

best little brother in the world! he is the cutest :) I love him.

elb said...

me too. :) I can't wait to see him!

Marchelle said...

Aaawww!!!! He is such a sweetie! I love how even though I don't see you all that often, he always gives me a hug! =)

MauritaMason said...

I love that last photo of him!

It was so sweet on Christmas Day when I was looking at the photos on Grandma's wall, and he said, "Pa died," not once but twice, maybe just to make sure I was missing him, too.

countrygirl005 said...

Marhchelle- He is so sweet :) But can be the complete opposite the next minute ;)

Aunt Maurita- I think that's the only way he knows to say that he misses him. I think he really does and I feel bad that we couldn't explain it better to him. :(