Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Trust me, it works.

Stressed? Need to relax?

Try this:
Soothing Sounds!

Sure, maybe it is to help you sleep but it also lets you relax when you are feeling stressed.

My touching testimonial:
I was having a bad day and a friend suggested that I calm dowm by listening to some soothing sounds. Boy did it work! Now that I have Soothing Sounds, I will never be stressed again!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bird Songs and Bonfire, Bird Songs and Bonfire...

countrygirl005 said...

hmm I wonder what friend showed you this great website? :P

elb said...

hehehe

MauritaMason said...

I picked drums, thunder, rain and ocean. I had to shoot down the gulls, they were getting on my nerves.

But seriously, I have a thing by my bed that plays stream, crickets, rain, ocean or white noise, and I can go to sleep in seconds listening to the ocean. I bought it for Cord when he was little, and he could never go to sleep without crickets.

Dreams of a Country Girl said...

oh my gawd. i love you......love you....llllluuuuvvvv....zzzzzzzzz