Jim Halpert: We've already discussed him in some detail. Jim is a good salesman. He is very smart but unmotivated. He spends a great deal of his time playing pranks on Dwight Schrute. He often got Pam Beesly, the receptionist, to join in on the fun. In early episodes, Jim had an obvious crush on Pam who was at the time engaged to Roy. Jim was part of the reason that Pam ended the engagement. And Pam was the reason why Jim took the job at Stamford. By the time Pam realized that she liked Jim too, he had already started dating Karen Fillipelli, who he met when he worked at the Stamford branch. Jim finally broke it off with Karen and began dating Pam. He proposed to Pam in a recent episode and, of course, she said 'yes'.Some quotes from Jim:
[Michael reads off complaints filed by Dwight]
Michael Scott: OK, so Dwight, in your own words: "Someone replaced all my pens and pencils with crayons. I suspect Jim Halpert."
Michael Scott: Everyone has called me "Dwayne" all day. I think Jim Halpert paid them to.
Jim Halpert: [to camera, laughs] Yes. Five bucks each, and it was totally worth it.
Michael Scott: This morning, I found a bloody glove in my desk drawer, and Jim Halpert tried to convince me I committed murder. I think he may be the real murderer.
Michael Scott: Jim Halpert said there was an abandoned infant in the women's room, when I went to save the child, I saw Meredith on the can.
Michael Scott: This morning, I knocked myself in the head with the phone.
Jim Halpert: [to camera] That actually took a while. I had to put- uh, more and more nickels into his handset until he got used to the weight, and then I just took them all out.
Michael Scott: Every time I typed my name, it said "Diapers".
Jim Halpert: [to camera] Just a simple macro. You know, these actually don't sound that funny, one after another. But he does deserve it, though.
Michael Scott: By the end of the day, my desk was about two feet closer to the copier.
Jim Halpert: [to camera] Yeah, I just moved it an inch every time he went to the bathroom, and that's how I spent the entire day that day.
Pam Beesly is the receptionist as I mentioned above. Pam enjoys art. This is brought up several times throughout the series. And in the latest episodes, Pam goes to Pratt Institute to study for three months. Pam is nice and modest. In early episodes she seems timid and hesitant to speak her mind but later, after breaking up with Roy, she decides to be more honest and outgoing.Some quotes from Pam:
Pam: Dwight mercy-killed Angela's cat. It's very complicated. It's caused a lot of unpleasantness between Dwight and Angela, who are already prone to unpleasantness.
Jim: Do you remember what you said to me on my first day of work, just before you walked me over to my desk?
Pam: Yeah ... 'enjoy this moment, because you're never going to go back to this time before you met your desk-mate Dwight.'
Jim: That's when I knew. You?
Pam: You came up to my desk and you said, 'this might sound weird, and there's no reason for me to know this, but that mixed berry yogurt you're about to eat is expired.'
Jim: That was the moment that you knew you liked me.
Pam: Yep.
Jim: Wow. Can we make it a different moment?
Pam: Nope.

1 comment:
I loled at the mixed berry thing.
Post a Comment