
Phyllis (Lapin) Vance is a sales representative at Dunder Mifflin. She is married to Bob Vance of Vance Refridgeration (which has a nearby office to DM). She is often shown to be quiet, polite, and friendly. Michael often insults and embarrasses her by making comments about how old she looks even though her and michael were in the same class in school. Until recently, Phyllis was just a member of the office's Party Planning Committee. She has since taken over Angela Martin's position of being in charge of the PPC. She was given Angela's position after witnessing Angela and Dwight "acting inappropriately" after Angela's engagement to Andy Bernard. Phyllis never liked Angela and gloats about her victory and having this information to use over Angela.

Quotes:
Phyllis: [at the Christmas party] Hi, guys. Does everyone know my boyfriend, Bob Vance?
Kevin: [introducing himself to Bob] Kevin Malone.
Bob Vance: Bob Vance. Vance Refrigeration.
Stanley: Stanley Hudson.
Bob Vance: Bob Vance. Vance Refrigeration.
Ryan Howard: Ryan Howard.
Bob Vance: Bob Vance. Vance Refrigeration.
Ryan Howard: [Kevin, Stanley, and Ryan all smile to themselves] What line of work are you in, Bob?
Phyllis: Well, for decorations, maybe we could - it's stupid, forget it.
Angela: What?
Phyllis: Oh, I was just gonna say maybe we could have streamers, but that's dumb, everybody has streamers. Never mind.
Angela: No, yeah, I think that's a good idea. What color do you guys think?
Phyllis: Well, there's green... blue... yellow... red.
Pam Beesly: How about green?
Angela: I think green is kind of whoreish.

Stanley Hudson is also a sales representative. Michael often refers to his sarcastic, grumpy comments as clever and sassy. Stanley believes that he is underpaid and frequently says so. He also does little to hide his dislike of Michael. On a couple of occasions, Stanley, who is usually pretty laid back, has gotten angry and has yelled and threatened other members of the office (Michael and Ryan Howard). He is often called the "Crossword Puzzle Guy". He has a wife, Terri
(appears on "Casino Night"), and two children (his daughter Melissa is from a previous marriage who appears on "Take Your Daughter to Work Day").
Quotes:
Michael Scott: How can I get you to stay?
Stanley: Money.
Michael Scott: Tell me why you're really leaving.
Stanley: Money.
Michael Scott: More money, more problems, Stanley. You of all people should know that. Let me ask you this; if I were...
Stanley: Money.
Stanley: I wasn't really planning on leaving; all I wanted was a raise. How on earth did Michael call my bluff? Is he some sort of secret genius?
[laughs]
Stanley: Sometimes I say crazy things.
2 comments:
This made me laugh this morning.. good job :)
thanks...lol
Post a Comment