Yes, my friend and I did run around campus snooping where we ought not to...and yes it was silly and fun. Of course, if I can make a suggestion, I'd suggest that one not wear flip flops while sneaking around. It does not make for very sneaky traveling. This was me following my cleverly sneakered friend... flip flop, flippy flop...flip floppy flip... Yeah, ridiculous. She kept turning back to laugh at me...
Oh, and before you get worried about us causing mischief, we weren't really. We didn't vandalize anything or break anything or any of that other foolishness. We were just walking around (not too quietly) in a fairly empty building. No classrooms that I am aware of. Just looking for a "weird tiny door" that we had heard was in the building. It was said to be a curious site and we were bored... and curious. Unfortunately, we never came across what we were looking for...but then again we may have been in the wrong building...
Eh...maybe I should have been reading a few things for my classes but why waste a good afternoon with your nose in a book? That is what early evenings are for! Then you spend your evening blogging about your silly not really very interesting afternoon.
That is what a college student does with their not really "spare" time.
3 comments:
you will do great...are yo in indiana
haha!! that is too funny! i so would have joined you guys - i am all about snooping around in places like that!
Yeah, I'm from Indiana. And thanks for telling me I'm not alone, Marchelle!
Post a Comment