so slowly... for those who wait... yes, that is a song by Madonna and I'm sorry about that but if fits in very well with what I'm going to talk about.
I feel like I've been here for a year already! Okay, maybe just a week. It's really only been three days. I think it is because I get up early and go to bed late. It makes me feel like I'm going through two days rather than just one.
I can't wait until classes start (which they do tomorrow). I'll finally have something to occupy my time and thoughts. My brain has pretty much gone to mush. No, it is probably more to a liquid state by now. I did refer to the library as a "lie-berry" earlier. I'm regressing...it is really sad.
I've been filling my time up playing family feud online and solitaire...and bookworm. I know I'm a real dork for playing all three of those. I really have no life. But now my sis has joined me here at Cambridge and I'm pretty excited to be having one less person to miss. I hope that it is more help than harm having her here with me. I don't want to rely on her too much but I enjoy having her around.
I really miss all my peeps out there. I feel a little guilty saying that because my BFF Michelle is being an exchange student in Germany for a year and I'm complaining about missing people that are only an hour, or more in some cases, away. My family has been keeping in contact pretty well so I don't miss them quite as much as I might if I never heard from them...on the bright side.
I don't let the guilt or the bright side get to me though. I still miss them... :(
No comments:
Post a Comment